Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Get Your Felt On

I have had the most amazing idea to introduce a new line of cards with felt on them. I'll keep you guys posted on the these little works of art as they come along.
I am thinking that I would keep with the same modern designs that are so A Punkin Card Company but adding a little touch of felt here and there for added effect. Maybe a little felted bird or tree leaves? Oooo and the tree trunks! Well you can see this is going to take some time to develope with all my ideas. Pictures to come very soon, I hope!

1 comment:

five dot design said...

that's so funny- i had the same thought today while i was thinking of things to put on my 09 image board! good luck and i can't wait to see what you've come up with!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online