Friday, May 29, 2009

The days without internet

The past few days you may or may not have noticed I have been nowhere on the internet. My internet is extremely bad and likes to go in and out throughout the day, but the past 2 or so days... NO INTERNET! Nothing like needing to answer an email and no way to do it!

 
New Summer Tree with Bird invitation

On the flip side (yep, she just said flip side) I got so much work done. I printed some new, and I think, totally awesome wedding invitations, new large journals, and restocked my show inventory. Really, I have been so happy to get back to making cards and stationery, my true love. Hopefully in the next few days I'll get some pictures shot of the new journals and I also have some new mini journal designs finished. I think the next show, First Saturday Arts Market in June, will be the first showcase of the new items. Plus, I'll have box sets! You know you love boxed sets, right?

 
New Jungle wedding invitation

 Hope everyone has a happy weekend. I am going into the city for a much needed day off and checking out the new  art exhibits at the museums. You should get out and enjoy some art too!

2 comments:

Alyssa S. said...

I would wither without being linked to the Net! Forget about my store...it's my link to the outside world. When we lost power for 9 days with Ike, I thought I'd shrivel up and crawl under a rock. Well for the first 3 days or so...then I kind of got used to not being plugged in...for a few days anyway!

A Punkin Card Company said...

Yes, I remember after Ike. It was hard for the first 3 days then it was actually kind of nice.

This time, I actually needed to get some work done...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online