Monday, June 01, 2009

The Newst Journals

I have been hard at work creating new paper items for June's First Saturday Arts Market and I am lucky enough to have created a handful of new journals this week. I am giving you all a sneak peep and allowing pre-show purchases of the journals on my Etsy and Artfire shops.

 
Birds and Clouds Mini Journal and Running Through the Poppies Mini Journal

 
Blue Nest Mini Journal and Brown on Blue Large Journal

 
Bright Blue Large Journal and Birds in Bloom Large Journal

 
Sky Blue Large Journal
All of these wonderful new journals are available at Etsy or Artfire. They will also be showcased at this month's First Saturday Arts Market in The Heights, Houston, Texas. So if you are in the area, come on out. I would love to meet any fans of A Punkin Card Company in person!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online