Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vacation time was AWESOME!!!

That's right everyone! Punkin is back from vacation and better then ever. My hubby and I had so much fun on the white sandy beaches of Florida. I really needed the break from wedding orders, blog posts, and the overload of emails each day.

Though, upon my return, I encountered a slew of emails and orders! I never felt so missed. I love my job totally and I really love each order I send out like it was my little creation. Vacation rocked but the realization that I have a job I 100% love, was a better gift.


More exciting things are coming up for A Punkin Card Company in the near future. A new website, new wedding invitations, and finally, bookplates! I have been designing these for months now and finally they are ready for the shelves.

Have a great week everyone and thanks for all the sweet emails, comments, and orders while I was gone! You guys make my dream job possible.

2 comments:

Houston's Weekly Chic said...

So glad you had a lovely time in Florida! Which beach did you visit?

A Punkin Card Company said...

We went to Pensacola Beach, Florida. It's amazing!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online