Monday, September 07, 2009

Life With Amie Series

Hello A Punkin Card Company fans.
I am here to introduce a new blog series about me, Amie Needham, the owner of A Punkin Card Company. I thought about creating a new blog and having this series totally separate from A Punkin Card Company but something inside me said, 'No, share it with your fans, your readers, your awesome Houston peeps.' So here I am, bearing my soul before you guys (yep, not ya'll).
I am going to start a bi-weekly post about me, my struggles, and my new 'try to get fit' plan. This is not going to be rants about customer service agents or about how many calories I hate that day, but real observations about myself and my life. Something that I can place out there about myself to help people know me better but also how I can know myself better.
If you feel inclined, please join me. If not, just read the A Punkin Card Company posts. They'll still be here, as always. I hope to find a better understanding about myself and try to get fit in the process... hopefully! So stay tuned!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see your progress - I need some inspiration to get fit, plus I'm nosy and like to blog stalk people. Yay!

A Punkin Card Company said...

Yes it's something I need to have a little release plus get fit. Nothing better then having the whole world accountable for you, huh?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online