Monday, September 14, 2009

Traveling In Wings

Hello everyone! Today starts the first day of my vacation. I flew away yesterday to see my family in North Carolina. It's been about 3 years since I have seen any of them and it's about time I got my butt up there.
It's not really home, like home you get to go to for the holidays. My parents moved around so much that home became any place we gathered together for about 10 minutes. Any place were my sisters and I could catch a quick giggle. Those types of memories. Now they are all mothers, girlfriends, and kind of wives (more like baby daddy situations) and I wonder how I ended up were I did.
So far, I am the only one who has gone to collage, held a job, and does not have children. I am the first to own a business, graduate high school, and get married. Things that seemed necessary or wanted in life, by me, are not the ideas or dreams my sister's had when stepping out into the world. How is it that we ended up so different but still the same?
I have 5 sisters and 1 brother, all younger. One I have never met, she is 5. Each relationship is different as well. I am very close to one. Extremely distance with another. Two of them are teenagers and think they know the world and as I said before, one is 5 and I have never met her.  My brother is an amazing boy becoming a man at age 13. It's great to hear about the changes in him. Last time I saw him, he was 10. Time as flown.

Well have fun this week. There will be some posts this week, so make sure you check back to see them. Catch you on the flip side.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online