Monday, July 09, 2007

Tagged Again

Wow! I have been tagged again!! This is number 3. It's like that time you played tag on the "big kids" field and they kicked your butt!!!

Here we go!!!

I was tagged by Penguin & Fish! I was looking through her fabulous items and came across these:
1: Sweater Pigeon
2:Cuddlers Blue Cat
3:Un Petit Crochet

Now back to business...

you start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

Ready, OK.

7 things I like:
1. when you pour milk into black coffee and watch the swirls.
2. rainbow pops, those tall ones that are a tower of rainbow goodness.
3. cards, this should have been number 1
4. rocks, like awesome cool ones!
5. soft cotton
6. the smell of my husband
7. a good laugh

Here are the fools I have tagged:

Blue Noodle
Child of Hope
Lilibeth's Garden

Hand Made by Moms

Drunkenbee

Hey I Found This
Yvette Designs

Have fun and tag the world!!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online